Recently, I received a few requests to show what's inside my makeup bag! I haven't done one of these posts in a really long time so I figured now would be a good time to do an updated version! Also included a mini commentary/review thing...?
The makeup bag itself is a pouch by Junichi Nakahara. It came as a gift with a magazine. I love it! So cute.
1. Soap and Glory Brow Archery in Brownie Points - has a gel brush side and a crayon side, basically saved my horrible eyebrows.
2. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny- works great as a soft brown eyeshadow as well, has a big mirror
3. Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner in black - favourite liquid eyeliner!
4. Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Illuminator in Rose Illumination - found this baby for a total steal in Winners! Lovely rose gold highlighter.
5. Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara - used as a brow gel to hold everything in place!
6. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in light - tried this because UK beauty bloggers rave about it. Super creamy + fantastice coverage.
7. Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes eyeshadow quad - perfect mix of neutral colours!
8. Benefit Watts Up highlighter (sample size) - I mostly use this as a touchup highlighter or eyeshadow base. Came in the sephora birthday gift 2013 thing,
9. Benefit They're Real Mascara (deluxe sample size) - Came with the Watts Up. Best mascara I've tried, tempted to get full size.
10. Etude House Tear Drop Liner in Sun Light - great for a boost of shimmer along the eyes.
11. Benefit Dandelion lip gloss - ok lipgloss, light peachy pink, was a magazine sample.
12. Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara - kinda crap, doesn't really do anything for me. Just trying to finish it so I can get a different one.
13. Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro - Very pretty shimmery blush+highlighter. Lovely rose gold.
14. Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek tin blush in Peach - pretty matte peach colour!
Closeup of the colours.
This is my everyday lipstick! It's an semi-sheer orange-red lipstick. I love it!
If there are any items you'd like a review on that I haven't already done a review/swatches for, please let me know in the comments!